Please login to see the content.
- A marriage subsidy shall be payable to a staff member who gets married during his/her employment with the University. The amount of marriage subsidy is equivalent to 45% of the value of index 100 of the salary table.
- Application of the subsidy, together with the marriage certificate, shall be submitted to the HRS within sixty days from the marriage registration date.
- Documents needed while applying marriage subsidy:
– Marriage subsidy application form;
– ID copy of spouse;
– Marriage certificate copy.
– Except ID, presentation of original documents is required for verification.