Please login to see the content.
- A birth subsidy shall be payable to the staff member with a newborn baby during his/her employment with the University. The amount of birth subsidy is equivalent to 60% of the value of index 100 of the salary table.
- Application of the subsidy, together with the birth certificate, shall be submitted to the HRS within sixty days from the date of birth of the baby.
- Documents needed to be submitted while applying birth subsidy:
– Birth subsidy application form;
– Birth certificate copy;
– ID copy of the baby (can be submitted later once it is issued) .
– Except ID, presentation of original documents is required for verification.